General terms and conditions (GTC)
Collect ADLER bonus points
- You collect valuable ADLER bonus points every time you stay at an ADLER Spa Resort. The points are credited to your card at the end of each holiday.
- At present the points are awarded as follows:
5 points per 100 Euros spent on accommodation
10 points per 100 Euros spent in the bar or restaurant
20 points per 100 Euros spent on spa applications or products, medical services or private coaching
- The points are credited to your card absolutely free of charge. ADLER Spa Resorts reserve the right to make changes to the number of points awarded at any time.
- ADLER bonus points cannot be redeemed in cash; they can only be spent on attractive offers at ADLER Spa Resorts.
ADLER Friends in the Internet
- Go to the website of ADLER Spa Resorts www.adler-resorts.com to find a monthly selection of attractive offers which you can book and pay for with the points on your personal ADLER Friends Card.
- With your ADLER Friends Card, you can choose between the offers available at all three ADLER Spa Resorts.
- Some of the offers have to be booked in advance when you make the reservation for your stay; others are available at short notice while you are at the resort. Please consult the offers on our website for the details.
Who can make use of the ADLER Friends Card?
- The ADLER Friends Card is valid for the whole family but is not otherwise transferable. The family includes your spouse or civil partner and your unmarried children.
- Points cannot be transferred from one card to another.
- Your ADLER Friends Card can only be used to collect bonus points for your own personal expenditures, i.e. for the bill for your room and possibly for a second room as long as the cardholder pays the bill for both rooms. Where more than two rooms are booked, the points have to be credited to more than one card and cannot be accumulated. No ADLER bonus points are available for incentives and events.
- Points are only available for expenditures that you pay for directly in the hotel. For holidays booked via a travel agent, for example, only the extras you pay for in the hotel are eligible for points.
- Special offers for ADLER Friends are only available for the cardholder and members of his or her family (see above). Points can only be debited from one card, namely the card of the person who will be coming to one of the ADLER Spa Resorts to take advantage of the offer. If two persons wish to take advantage of a special offer and each has a card, the points can be debited from both cards in equal or different shares.
- The ADLER Friends Card has no value in itself or the collected points have no direct monetary value. The card is simply your key to attractive offers at ADLER Spa Resorts. ADLER bonus points are credited to the card absolutely free of charge.
- There is no legal entitlement to the card or the collected points. The rules for crediting and debiting points from the card are subject to change by ADLER Spa Resorts at any time. The card can be cancelled and the number of points credited changed at any time without stating a reason. In such cases the cardholder shall have no claim to reimbursement or damages.
- These General Terms and Conditions are subject to change. The current version is to be found on our website at www.adler-resorts.com and is considered to have been accepted by the cardholder from the date of publication.